Jul 30, 2013

Bake @ 350 is having a Celebratory Give-a-way!!!!

If you think you don't know Bridget over at Bake@350, then think again. Or better yet, look. Do you recognize these photos from Pinterest?


Or these?


Yep! That's my Texas Gal, Bridget and those are her handy work. She is one of the BEST cookie artists I know. In fact, she might even be THE BEST Cookie Artist I know. One this is for sure though, her book Decorating Cookies is a must read if you are trying to learn the art of cookie making. And understand me here, I'm not talking about plan jane cookies. I'm talking about the "knock-your-socks-off, Stepford-mommy-type" cookies. Her illustrations and directions are second to none. This truly is a great resource to have on hand year round for every special occassion.

Here's the best part. Bridget is hosting a Give-a-way to celebrate the 9 month anniversary since the release of her book. The give-a-way includes the follow:

  1. Personalized Copy of Decorating Cookies
  2. Ateco Meringue Powder
  3. (2) PME Tips <---highly according="" bridget="" coveted="" li="" to="">
  4. Set of AmeriColor Electric gel paste food coloring
  5. and maybe a little something extra....
To enter, all you have to do is visit her post and comment. That's it! So simple and one of you might be a lucky winner! If you win because you saw the post here, please come back and let me know. I love to celebrate with my readers!!!

post signature
If you liked this post, Please Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...