Jul 25, 2013

12 Weeks of Christmas Treats

I know, it can't be that time already. Right? Not really, but I like to start planning now.  I've started buying a few gifts.  I'm thinking about making a few more and the sweets treats are just par for the course.

Image from Meal Planning Magic. Thanks!

I tried, yet horribly failed to participate in the 12 Weeks of Christmas Treats Blog Hop last year.  But, things are a little calmer and I have a little more time on my hands this fall.  So, I'm thinking I'm going to try again. But don't be mad if you don't get more than 1 week posted.  Just pat my back, tell me I did a good job and there's always next year.

Would you like to sign up and keep me accountable?  You can do so right here on Meal Planning Magic.  Will you share your greatest sweet or savory holiday recipes with me?

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...