Aug 16, 2011

Cake Balls...

Its been three years since I started this blog, this month. And I thought I would celebrate the blogiversary by featuring one my most favorite innovators, Bakerella!! Oh, you don't know who she is?

Have you ever had one of these?


Oh, those look familiar? RIGHT! Cake balls!!! YUMMY!! What about Cake pops??


That rings a bell, huh? Yep. Introducing Bakerella. She is only THE Best foodie on the block! Taking a simple favorite like cake and icing and creating Cake balls and Cake pops makes her a genius in my book! Blogging since Oct 2007, Bakerella has endeared herself to all those in love with cake, but in dire need of portion control. Her sweet and simple creation is just enough to hit that sweet spot without throwing you over your calories or that simple point of discomfort.

She has written a book and done several videos giving amazing direction and exhibiting her creativity. I'm stoked to say that Bakerella will be in Dallas, Oct 28, 2011 at noon. To find when she is visiting a location near you, click here.

DALLAS, TEXAS
Thursday, October 28, 2010
12:00 p.m.

Williams-Sonoma – Northpark
327 Northpark Center
Dallas, TX 75225



Want to see her in action? Sweet, endearing and a pour genius in my book! Introducing Bakerella!!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...