Nov 24, 2008

TWD: December Schedule

December 2: noskos of Living the Life chose Linzer Sables on pages 134-135.

December 9: Ulrike of Küchenlatein chose Grandma’s All-Occasion Sugar Cookies on pages 146-147.

December 16: Heather of Randomosity and the Girl chose Buttery Jam Cookies on page 80.

December 23: Donna of Spatulas, Corkscrews & Suitcases chose Real Butterscotch Pudding on page 386.

December 30: Anne of AnneStrawberry chose Tall and Creamy Cheesecake on pages 235-237.

Although I'm not an official TWD baker, I am going to try to hit all the highlights this month. I finally have my cookbook and will be ready for December 2nd. :)

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for announcing the month of December for us! It should be a very SWEET month! I picked the Real Butterscotch Pudding so I hope you can join in the fun too!

Donna @ Spatulas & Corkscrews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...