Nov 24, 2008

Holidays are here!!!

Pictures will follow, but I was very pleased to get some baking in this weekend. The church I attend had their annual LWML Bake sale to raise money for one of our members in seminary. So of course I whipped up some Easy Fudge, Peanut butter (With PB2) and Candy Cane.

With it also being the last meeting of the year for the chapter I advise, I baked up some supper yummy Chocolate Crackle Cookies. They were to DIE FOR!!

I still have plans to make Pumpkin Bread Mini Muffins, Chocolate Candy-Cane Cupcakes and Cranberry Bliss Cupcakes some time through out the week.

I was unable to pull through Iron Cupcake: Earth Cranberry this month due to time, but there isn't a doubt in mine that the Cranberry Bliss Cupcakes would have one. Looks like Ill have to try harder next month. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...