Feb 12, 2014

Valentine Monsters : Class Party Mailboxes for Boys

Valentine Monsters make great Class Party Mailboxes for Boys

I play clarinet. I sing, but don't ask me to solo. It just isn't happening. (Mom rocks!) I paint. I draw. I'm pretty artsy if you get right down to it. And what did God bless me with? Boys. (Mom Rocks) Not that boys can't paint, draw, play clarinet, etc. But most of the time they just want to wrestle or throw a ball around. Thankfully, I also play softball and soccer and can hold my own. Oh did I forget to mention that MOM ROCKS!

Well after last night, mom rocks even more!! I work full time so doing little things for the boys for school is zero to none most holidays. BUT I found this idea while surfing Pinterest and knew it was the BEST way to enjoy Valentine's Class parties and still my boys, boys. ;)

I can't take credit for this idea, but I sure can make it mine and rock with it!  The idea was from Giggles Galore's post on Tattle Monsters. She also has a post about making the class mailboxes, but i didn't see that until I was writing this post. Oh well. Great minds think alike and I'm too proud of my creation not to share! So here they are while I do my little happy dance. ♪ ♫ ♪ *happy dance* ♫ ♪ ♫

Class party mailboxes for boys by BakingUpChaos

Aren't they the cutest!!!


What did you make for your little men for Valentine's? What do you do to try and keep the "girlie" holidays a little more rough and tumble?

post signature
If you liked this post, Please Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...