Sep 19, 2012

Falling Back into Blogging: SITs Girls

Its fall. And its time to fall back into a few of my better habits and leave the bad ones behind.
So good bye to high fat fried foods. Good bye to late nights of TV. Good bye to sweaty nights of lawn work. Good bye to cracked heals and chipped toe nail polish. Good bye to ugly swim suits and tan lines.

I'm moving forward with welcoming football, tailgate parties, fall leaves, cooler nights, sweaters and everything pumpkin spiced. That includes, Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte!

Photo by MeganMills

What better way to restart my blogging than by using the SITs Girl's fall back into Blogging post from today! They are encouraging those bloggers that have fallen off the face of the internet to return, share stories never told, highlight those told many moons ago and find their online voice again. I'm so game!

Its been a long time. Lots of school work, kid shuffling, diapers and more light bulb calculations than I care to discuss have taken me away from my outlet. So today, like the past few months i have tried, I rejoin the world of blogging. And as an incentive, the SITs Girls are offering a little reward to a few lucky bloggers that participate in the challenge. You can read more about it here!

Photo by Lameen

So here is to being one of the three lucky winners getting a $25 gift card to Starbucks just for rekindling an old passion and outlet! And, maybe, just maybe, I will acquire a few moments of mommy-time to enjoy a frothy beverage.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...