Mar 16, 2011

The Hip Chic Online

I stumbled across the Hip Chic Online while visiting the Savvy Mom's guide. I couldn't wait to share what I found with you! Who wouldn't love a YouTube site that helps take us from "frumpy" to "HOT" regardless of our age?!

I am a thirty-two year old wife to one and mother to four crazy boys! I am working full time, have 2 part time jobs/hobbies and go to school full time trying to finish that coveted Bachelor's degree. Now helping to launch a new jewelry line called Bamboo Pink. I love to learn how I can look more put-together, feel more beautiful in my own skin and love who I am on the outside as much as I do the inside. As mom, we can look amazing no matter how many kids we have or how chaotic our lives are. We can still look "hip" before and after we accept the title of "MOM" or resign to pass the threshold of the big 3-0, 4-0 or even 5-0. So, I checked out a You Tube Channel that works to inspire other women look and feel their very best - it's called The Hip Chick Online. There you'll find videos on hair, makeup and outfits.

About this new line of jewelry i'm sporting, a little over a month ago, I heard about another
opportunity to join the ground floor of a jewelry business. But not just any jewelry business, one that is ten plus years strong and sold in major high end department stores, JudeFrances. I wasn't excited about taking on another business venture. But I was excited that I didn't have to do any home shows if I didn't want to, and there wasn't any charge to join. So, What did I have to lose? What do you have to lose? So I signed up! And boy am I glad I did!! This company is already proving to be the fastest growing woman's jewelry line in the history and its going viral over the internet!


What can I tell you about Bamboo Pink?

How it’s Made

All bamboopink jewelry is hypoallergenic. This means it is not only nickel, lead and tarnish free, but all earrings have a titanium surgical post as well. bamboopink will random test every shipment of jewelry to insure quality control. The Gold BP Finish pieces are 24 karat gold plated which create the stunning gold shimmer. The Silver BP Finish pieces are plated with the precious metal, rhodium, a member of the platinum family, to create the silver sheen and unique brushed look.

The Signature bamboopink by JudeFrances Love Knot

Inspired by the ancient Celtic and Chinese knot characters symbolizing love, trust and harmony, the bamboopink love knot represents the union of the three unique founders to create one harmonious company. The symmetrical knot is interwoven into itself with no beginning or end—the three founders, Jude Steele, Frances Gadbois, and Debbie Millar, saw this design as a perfect depiction of their partnership and vision for the company: unity, trust and love.


The Jewelry Pieces

All bamboopink jewelry is designed by co-founder, Frances Gadbois. This classic, sexy, elegant and affordable collection starts at $19 with most pieces under $100. Featuring only the finest crystals as well as seasonal colored stones in turquoise, coral and more, bamboopink jewelry will always be on-trend yet classic for everyday wear. The line is composed of a myriad of earrings from hoops to studs to show-stopping chandelier earrings; super chic bangles and bracelets that are perfect for layering; stackable rings as well as bold and funky cocktail rings for day into evening looks; and collectable pendants and chain necklaces which make bamboopink the most versatile fashion jewelry collection around.


This is an amazing opportunity to get in on the GROUND FLOOR!! The Company will launch any day, and you don't want to miss it! Sign-ups are FREE ...forever!! You get to decide how much you want to buy in and determine your level of commitment, not someone else.

I would love to have you on my team and I'll help you every step of the way. What are you waiting for? Sign up or email me for more information at sherra.ogden@gmail.com.


1 comment :

Kim said...

Thank you so much for the shout out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...