Dec 2, 2008

TWD: Linzer Sables

No, no actual pictures of my work will be posted. Why? Because this was not my normal quality of work. This was the second time I've ever worked with a jam sandwhich cookie, but the first time i've made this particular type of cookie. I rolled it too thin and it simply didn't turn out like Dorie's. Such a bummer. The taste was good for a crunchie cookie. Next time I will make a couple of changes. 1) not roll it so thin 2) not cooke them quite as long 3) use almond or hazelnut meal instead of processing my own

For the recipe, look in Baking: From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan. You can also find it on Living the Life. Check out the TWD Blogroll to find plenty of other baking tips for these cookies!

Here's a great example of what they should look like...
photo courteousy of Daffodilious
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...