Sep 9, 2014

All Time Favorite Gadget in my Kitchen

What is my All Time Favorite Gadget in my Kitchen?


My Professional 600 Series mixer in Onyx Black!

Hands down!! That isn't even a hard question in my household. And no one, I mean NO ONE, is allowed to use it but me! It was a mother's day gift about seven years and two kids ago from my sweet husband. I hardly ask for gifts but this was one I wanted.

AND, he got a great deal! He bought it refurbished. Still had a warranty and was in great working order. So, why not take advantage of a little savings and buy a great gift at the same time?! He got a little more than  high-five for that purchase.

KitchenAid Stand Mixers in a Rainbow of Colors

I was considering buying another recently, especially with all the new colors that KitchenAid has come out with.The color possibilities are virtually endless!

But did you know KitchenAid has an Outlet Center? Go to KitchenAid.com Outlet Center for the best buys in kitchen countertop appliances. Get 10% off with the code "CJOUTLET"

I'm thinking about whipping up some Cherry Limeade Cupcakes this evening to share with the office tomorrow.

What is your All Time Favorite Gadget in your kitchen?


post signature
If you liked this post, Please Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...